Hello Westside Lacrosse Players and Parents,
Schedule for this week:
- 11/11 Mon – Tutorial sheets and Fundraising Envelopes due to Coach Song, new tutorial assignments issued – Lunch or 3:15-3:30 @ RM N122
- 11/12 Tue – Practice – 3:30-5:30p @ RM N122 (Full Gear)
- 11/13 Wed – Practice – 3:30-5:30p @ RM N122 (Full Gear)
- 11/14 Thu – Practice – 3:30-5:30p @ RM N122 (Full Gear)
- 11/15 Fri – Practice – 3:30-5:30p @ RM N122 (Full Gear)
- 11/16 Sat – Freshmen/New Players Practice 10:00a-12:00p @ Westside Practice Field (Full Gear)
Daily Practices for Tournament – starting this week!
Daily practices starting this week. November 12-15 (Tue-Fri) and 18-22 (Mon-Fri), we will practice 3:15-5:30p.
After the tournament and Thanksgiving Break, we will continue to practice or meet Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:15-5:30 until Winter Break.
Youth Clinics and Games
Freshman are encouraged to come and work on skills. Those interested in playing and trying out for the team who have not taken advantage of our Fall Ball program are strongly advised to come to these sessions.
11/16 Sat – Youth Clinics & Games – 10:00a-12:00p @ Westside Practice Field
- 11/1 Fri – Athletic Clearance Past Due
- 11/23-24 – Houston Energy Fall Ball Lacrosse Tournament
Houston Energy Fall Ball Lacrosse Tournament November 23-24 (Saturday and Sunday)
Our fall ball tournament is taking shape, thanks to Mr. Matlock inviting teams from San Antonio and Luisiana! We are looking to have at least 3 other teams. More details to come!
Program Registration & Athletic Clearance
If you have not done so yet, All players must register and submit all athletic clearance items by November 1.
To register click on this link: www.tinyurl.com/whslax2020
If your US Lacrosse membership expires before the end of May 2020, you will need to renew it in order to proceed through the registration process.
Wolves Lacrosse Gear – Blatant Store