Hello Wolves Lacrosse Families!
Raising funds is important and required to run a first class, quality Lacrosse program. To help us, we are using an
online fundraising platform called FanAngel.
The funds you raise this year will be used to purchase helmets and shoulder pads to meet newly required specifications. These are costs not covered by our school or district.
To be successful, we need your help. Each family is asked to do their small part to make this fundraising
program a success. It takes EVERYONE’S participation to make it work.
Here’s what you do:
- Collect a minimum of 15 (or more) quality email addresses and/or cell phone numbers for text messages of your son’s biggest supporters from around the country. Each player’s fundraising goal is $350.
- Visit the 2-minute video tutorial to help set up your student’s FanAngel Account at https://pages.fanangel.com/how-to-share
- Create your account, upload/take a selfie photo, and enter your 15+ email and numbers at: www.fanangel.com/westhoustonlax/share
Please do not share the above URL – it is to only be used to create your profile. Once the profile has been completed, an email will be sent to the email used that includes a link to a printable flyer with a personalized URL.
Grandmother/Grandfather, Great Grandparents
Aunts/Uncles, Great Aunts/Uncles
Community contacts: doctors, dentists, lawyers
Church & Social Friends
Parent’s Best Friends
Parent’s Alumni friends
**We highly suggest to please not include Teachers and Student Peers.
Coach Mike Song
2. FanAngel uses the industry’s most secure privacy and protection standards. Email addresses and phone numbers are never shared or sold.
3. FanAngel’s automation system will send supporters up to three reminders after launch: one after 3
days, one after 10 days, and lastly 4 days prior to the end of the campaign. When the supporter has
donated, they will not receive additional reminders. Please know that the supporter has the ability to
unsubscribe at any time.
4. After 7 days, if there seems to be something wrong with an email address (mistyped, junk folder, etc), participants will receive a notification with a reminder to reach out directly to the supporter (we
suggest to forward the email from your personal account and/or call/text the supporter).5. When donors visit the page, they will see the participant’s individual goal in a separate area of the team goal. Individual goals will initially show $350 and both that and the team goal will be
automatically increased up to 100% when their initial goal has been met. This staged goal has been
shown to increase online fundraising results.