Hello Westside Lacrosse Players and Parents,
We had a rough week of weather, but we made do. This week looks like we will have some rain, but Saturday looks all clear! We will have to make the most of what we get this week, just like last week.
Please see below Westside Lacrosse schedule for this week, and note the routine change of Goalie Practices on Tuesdays.
- 9/24 – Mon – Team Practice 4:15p-5:30p, Meet @ RM N122 (Workout gear, sticks) / Parents Night 6:00p-8:00p
- 9/25 Tue – Goalies Practice 4:15p-5:30p, Meet @ RM N122 (Goalies full gear)*
- 9/26 Wed – Team Practice 4:15p-6:30p, Meet @ RM N122* (Full gear)
- 9/27 Thu – Team Practice 4:15p-6:30p, Meet @ RM N122* (Full gear)
- 9/28 Fri – No Practice
- 9/29 Sat – Team Clinics & Games 9:00a-11:00a @ West Briar MS (Full gear)
* Other players are welcome to shoot around or work on specific skills on Tuesdays, but it is required for goalies. Players can also use this time for wall-ball.
Also, apologies for the confusion last week on gear needed. Above is the accurate gear needed for each day this week.
Let’s have a great week of practices as we only have one field scrimmage opportunity left this Saturday before box games start.
Looking forward to this week!