Westside Lacrosse Week 3/23-27
Hello Westside Lacrosse Team,
Spring Break is over, so let’s get back to a somewhat normal schedule and routine! Here’s our schedule for this week:
- 3/23 – Mon – Practice @ Virtual/Zoom 3:30p-5:30p
- 3/24 – Tue – Individual Workout – Wall Ball / Sprints / Stick Skills (see workouts below)
- 3/25 – Wed – Practice @ Virtual/Zoom 3:30p-5:30p
- 3/26 – Thu – Individual Workout – Wall Ball / Sprints / Stick Skills (see workouts below)
- 3/27 – Fri – Do something good for your parents. Prepare for next week.
Virtual Practices and Workouts
Download each of the following prior to practice on Monday:
- Download the Zoom app to your computer and/or phone: https://zoom.us/download
- Download a Running App for Distance and time Tracking: https://www.shape.com/fitness/training-plans/best-free-apps-runners
Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance. If you cannot download Zoom onto your laptop (blocked), you may access the meeting through the website. I will send everyone the meeting link tomorrow via Remind and email prior to practice tomorrow.
Attendance and Practice Gear for Virtual Practices
We will be taking attendance, and the video capability will allow us to ask questions, etc. Be in your practice gear.
If you need balls, email me, and I will leave you a pack of 3 at the front office of my apartment complex.
You will be receiving a call from a coach to check in on you. Please be on the look out for a call, and if we miss you, call back asap.
See you all tomorrow!
Coach Mike Song
INDIVIDUAL WORKOUTS (Tuesday/Thursday)
100 jumping jacks
Sprints (3 sets)
2 40 yd build ups cradling 1R / 1L
4 40-yard dashes cradling 2R / 2L
4 40-yard dashes cradling, switching at 20
Wall (2 sets)
20 R/L (Static 10yd)
20 R/L (Cut-to 15yd) –
20 R<>L (Roll back and cut-to)
20 R/L (Quickstick)
20 R<>L (10 yd)