June 8th start is on! Below are some encouraging updates to get back to active.
The following details are just for the month of June. Players must:
- Clearance form. Must be completed and submitted prior to arriving on campus and awaiting further instructions.
- Bring your own water! Water will be offered, however I recommend all of our players to bring their own water container. If you need one, I have plenty of brand new water bottles.
- Make sure you eat before hand (not necessarily a big meal, but something light – toast/bread/pastry, smoothie, PBJ sandwich, fruit).
- Procedure. Show up and go to field house entrance. Check in at field house. Students are not allowed to enter the field house except for restroom use.
Days and Time
- Mon-Thu 7:30a-9:00a
- Stickwork, positional work, shooting 9:00-9:30a (cannot do if you miss 7:30 check-in)
The early time is due to coolness since there’s no access to the field house.
All workouts are voluntary with parental/guardian approval and not required. The district and the athletic department have planned safety measures in their detailed plan – https://www.westhoustonlax.com/summer-2020-strength-conditioning-covid-plan/
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Coach Mike Song