We will be hosting again this Thursday our City Championship Playoff game against the winner of Concordia-Lutheran/Awty International School. Please invite all to our game and get all the support we can get!
Please see below our schedule this week:
- 4/18 Mon Practice + Lifting @ WHS 3:45p-6:30p
- 4/19 Tue Practice + Lifting @ WHS 3:45p-6:30p
- 4/20 Wed Practice @ WHS 3:45p-6:30p
- 4/21 Thu City Championship Playoff Game @ Westside HS Time TBA*
If we win on 4/21:
- 4/22 Fri Practice @ WHS 3:45p-6:30p
- 4/23 Sat Practice @ WHS 8:00a-10:30a
- 4/24 Sun City Championship Game @ St. Pius X Time TBA*
* The game will most likely be scheduled for 5:30p. This may change. In the event of inclement weather, the game will be moved to Friday.
CITY CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFF GAME
NOTE If we continue to advance, we should expect practice/game every day except for Sunday May 1. As always, all players are needed and expected at all practices and games, particularly given the stakes and opportunity ahead of us. See flow chart of potential scenarios below:
If we advance, we will need to plan travel, which will be communicated and coordinated by Mr. Matlock.
Health & Nutrition
It is important athletes maintain consistent care of our health and mind our nutrition. It will make a difference in games. Reduce fats, cholesterol, sugars, and hydrate. Your body will perform at its best!
Academic Cycle 5 Ends Friday April 22
Maintain your grades, and we will be monitoring closely. For those who were ineligible for Cycle 5, you may be eligible for post season games if you pass Cycle 5.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
Coach Mike Song