W Lacrosse Weekly Update 10/5, Parents Meeting, Practices, Coach McClure
Hello Westside Lacrosse,
We are in the process of making plans for more field practice time. Thus, schedules may vary moving forward. Please stay tuned for thoses updates.
Below is our schedule for this week:
- Mon 10/5 – Team Practice @ Microsoft Teams 4:30p-6:00p (All Players)
- Tue 10/6 – Study Hall @ Microsoft Teams 4:45p-6:00p (Reported Players)**
- Tue 10/6 – Freshman Practice @ Quillian Center 6:00p-7:30p (Freshman)*
- Wed 9/30 – Team Practice @ Microsoft Teams 4:30p-6:00p (All Players)
- Sat 10/3 – Freshman Scrimmage @ Quillian Center 10:00a-11:30a (Freshman, open to all players)*
* All players welcome to join.
** Players will receive a Study Hall report notification on Monday.
We will host an online parents meeting next Thursday 10/15 at 6:30p. Please stay tuned for details.
Coach McClure, Academic Coach
I wish to introduce you all to Coach McClure, our newly hired academic coach. Coach McClure is in charge of supporting players in schoolwork and to maintain eligibility requirements. She heads our weekly study halls, where players work on assignments with tutoring assistance. Some background information on Coach McClure and her tutoring company:
Specialty Needs Tutoring provides in-home and virtual tutoring for all students elementary through college. SNT is client-based, led by owner Ms. Raveen McClure, a Registered Behavior Technician who can cover all school subjects (English, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies), as well as Spanish and sign language. Ms. McClure has over a decade of experience in education and also specializes in working with autistic children from her background in ABA. SNT’s natural environment instruction advances every child’s learning needs.
Don’t forget to schedule your physical. The physical form is available on Teams and at this link:
Coach Mike Song