Lacrosse Weekly Update 4/22, PLAYOFFS WEEK!!!
Hello Players and Parents,
We all have been working so very hard this year, and we have learned so much throughout the year. Undoubtedly, this team is stronger, more skilled, and academically sound. No matter what happens this week, we have achieved beyond expectations this year, and I am proud of everything we have accomplished. This playoff week is just icing on the cake, and no matter the outcome, it will be a fun and valuable experience.
But, let’s BEAT ST. PIUS!!
Below is the schedule for this week 4/22:
- 4/22 Mon – Morning Skills, Strength & Conditioning (All players) 7:15a-8:15a, Meet @ Track (Running shoes, cleats, stick, helmet, gloves)
- 4/22 Mon – Practice (All Players) 4:15p-7:00p, Meet @ Field House (Full gear)
- 4/23 Tue – Playoff Game @ St. Pius X (All Players) 7:00p, Meet @ Field House 4:15p, Leave parking lot 4:30p
- 4/24-26 Wed-Fri – Practice or Round 2 Playoff Game
St. Pius X High School
811 W. Donovan Street
Houston, TX 77091
* If we advance, Round 2 game may be Thursday or Friday. In any case, we will have practice scheduled Tuesday through Friday for equipment check/return, closing meetings, etc.
DIII PLAYOFFS WEEK
Tuesday 4/23 – Round 1
Thursday/Friday 4/25-26 – Semifinals
Sunday 4/28 – Championship
Be prepared for practice Saturday 4/27 if we make it through to the finals.
For all parent coordinating, go to the Westside Lacrosse Parent Facebook Page by Clicking Here >
Let’s have a great week and get prepped for our last two district games of the season!
ALSO CHECK: Lacrosse Weekly Update 4/29, End of Year!