Lacrosse Weekly Update
Hello Westside Lacrosse Players and Parents,
I wish to first announce a valuable addition to the program: Coach Jimmy Mitchell strength and conditioning coach. Coach Mitchell most recently coached S&C at SMU, and we excited to have him help work with our team on speed, agility, and strength.
Thus, We will be adding Wednesday S&C practices. Please note below the addition to the schedule:
- 10/29 – Mon – Practice 4:15p-6:30p, Meet @ RM N122 (Full gear)
- 10/30 – Tue – Goalies Practice 4:15p-6:00p, Meet @ RM N122 (Goalies full gear); 1-on-1/Small Group Session*
- 10/31 – Wed – S&C Practice 4:15p-6:00p, Meet @ RM N122 (Running shoes)
- 11/1 – Thu – Practice 4:15p-6:30p, Meet @ RM N122 (Full gear)
- 11/2 – Fri – No Practice, 1-on-1/Small Group Session*
- 11/3 – No box/scrimmage – Enjoy the day off!
* Other players are welcome to shoot around or work on specific skills on Tuesdays, but it is required for goalies. Players can also use this time for wall-ball.
If you would like to have a 1-on-1 with Coach Song, please schedule in advance.
Scrimmages Coming Up! Save the Dates and Invite Friends and Family
- 11/10 Pickup scrimmage 10:00am-12:00pm @ West Briar MS
- 11/17 Corpus Christi has cancelled, but keep the date as we are trying to schedule another team.
- 11/24 TBA Scrimmage v. (Team TBA Pending Confirmation) @ West Briar MS
Reminder for those of you who have not yet turned in your clearance forms, you may download and submit online, or download and hand in. Here’s the link:
ALL CLEARANCE FORMS MUST BE IN BY 11/17.
Also, I will be sending an update on participation to each of you this week.
Looking forward to this week!